Laura Mercier: Global Communications Intern
Supervisor: Ariel Oz
Direct Reports: Associate Manager, Global Communications
Job Title: Influencer Relations Intern
Imagine getting hands-on work experience at one of the world’s leading beauty companies. Shiseido Americas is excited to offers internship opportunities with the industry’s best and brightest for rising college junior and seniors. We are seeking innovative and ambitious students who are passionate about beauty, and eager to gain skills and industry knowledge to help prepare you for the workforce.
Shiseido Americas portfolio of prestige beauty brands includes: Shiseido, NARS, Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Clé de Peau Beauté, bareMinerals, Dolce & Gabbana and several prestige fragrance brands including Issey Miyake, and Narciso Rodriguez. In early 2017, Shiseido Americas acquired MatchCo, a technology company and JWALK, a creative agency and Giaran (a data driven company with leading technology in artificial intelligence (AI) platforms.
Influencer Relations Intern will work with the team to streamline influencer strategy execution and identify influencers for Laura Mercier brand. Will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day servicing of the Laura Mercier brand with a focus on influencer relations, program execution (such as events, influencer product seedings/ mailings, etc.) and liaising with agency partners.
Intern will assist with identifying an influencer network to seed the top product launches of 2019 to create social buzz and product awareness to consumers. By doing so, will develop relationships with new key bloggers and vloggers for the brand.
Additionally, Intern will be critical in the planning of launch event strategy and coordination of execution. Finally, Intern will partner with the Associate Manager to supervise paid influencer campaigns to ensure content created is engaging, on -brand content.
· Participation in holistic team collaboration, contributing ideas that that come to life in influencer relations.
· Management of tracking and measurement associated with the program and recommendation of program amplification.
· Provides administrative support and handle product shipments to influencers and any other additional misc. duties necessary
· Strong Understanding of media, social media and influencer landscapes and functionswithin the beauty/lifestyle industry.Exceptional knowledge about not only top tier influencers, but also emerging talent and YouTube channels on the rise.
· Candidate must be highly motivated, strategic thinker, engaging and willing to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
· Strong team player and works in partnership with internal team members and external partners; supports integration of team with all functions.
· Communications, media, influencer marketing or related digital media field.
Below is a list of Core Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
1. Business Insights: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
2. Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
3. Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
4. Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
5. Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
6. Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
7. Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
8. Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
9. Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
10. Drives Vision & Purpose: Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
11. Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Please send resumes to Ariel Oz at: [email protected]