Caudalie: Social + Community Intern
Caudalie is a cutting-edge French skin care line, known for their exceptional patented age-defying technology. The brand uses grapevine and grapes, which contain exceptional powers for the skin, and they use the best ingredients to develop beauty products that are not only effective, but also natural and luxurious. Caudalie is the French beauty brand that is committed to delivering all natural, anti-aging skincare to the world.
• Hourly Rate: $13/hr (+ school credit if needed)
• 20 hours per week
• Start Date: As soon as possible - December or January
• Term: Spring (Dec/Jan-May)
• Brainstorming, sourcing & executing influencer mailers and weekly seeding
• Scheduling and helping with social calendars for Instagram and Facebook
• Sourcing user-generated content for @MyCaudalie
• Assisting with influencer events around campaigns, holidays, etc.
• Sourcing new influencers and managing relationships
• Assisting with social analytics tools for reporting
• Assisting with press and social recap decks
• Please send resume to Brand Marketing Manager, April Lockhart, [email protected]