ba&sh: Marketing Associate – North America
Marketing Associate – North America
One of the most influential French accessible luxury brands, ba&sh is named after its co-founders, childhood best friends Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief. Since 2003, ba&sh has designed a full range of women’s apparel, with a style that remains distinctly Parisian and effortlessly feminine, uniting a spirit of freedom with an easy, joyful elegance.
In 2015, L Catterton – the private equity arm of the LVMH group – acquired a 50% stake in ba&sh to fuel its development and international expansion, leveraging the support of the LVMH expertise and network. Today, ba&sh has over 400 points of sales worldwide, with an HQ in Europe and a fast-growing strategic teams in Asia and North America.
Ba&sh is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our North America team, based in NYC. This person will be responsible for building marketing strategies, developing and executing tactics, and bringing ba&sh’s story to life across channels – from content to digital to influencers/press to retail. He or she will work closely with cross-functional teams in NYC and Paris to manage programs from start to finish and drive ongoing brand growth in North America. The role will report directly to the VP of Marketing for North America.
· Manage North America content calendar; work with DTC and e-commerce teams to execute across email, social, digital marketing, website
· Monitor results and engage in data analysis to optimize channel performance
· Manage database of North America influencers; develop strategy for gifting and ongoing campaigns; coordinate gifting and events
· Support retail marketing strategy for existing stores and new store openings
· Lead NYC retail marketing calendar, event assets and execution, including end-to-end event experience
· Assist with press strategy & execution, including samples coordination, press previews, editor events, and more
· Assist with wholesale marketing needs as needed
· Ensure seamless flow of information between cross-functional partners and be responsible for campaign project management in general
· Support company goals, set KPIs and own measurement
· Contribute to customer and cultural research to be the internal representative of the consumer
· Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing
· BA/BS from 4-year university required; major in English or any communications-related field is a plus
· A passion for building brands in a fast paced environment
· Excellent writing skills and attention to grammatical detail as well as voice
· Avid interest in consumer and cultural insights: across social, media, entertainment, etc
· Hustler: ability to work at strategic and tactical levels and be a hands on team player where no task is too small
· A collaborative mindset, with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels (eg experiential, advertising, press).
· Strong budget and project management skill with excellent attention to detail
· A self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
· Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
Please send resumes to Irene Yuan, [email protected]